- Detection depth of up to 0.4" - recommended maximum
- Array of 2 x 5 capacitive touch keys
- -40C to +85C industrial temperature range
- Logic levels (+5V output/input)
- Touch feedback LEDs
- Maximum durability when mounted in sealed environment
- Works under wood, plastic, glass, fabric, etc
- Other sizes available, custom solutions available - email us
- POP/Kiosk control panel
- Interactive Art
- Retail Music Playback displays
- Industrial control panels/stations
- Museum and Science Center exhibits
- ... and much more!
The rKey Panel allow OEM designers and hobbyists to quickly and easily add capacitive touch keys to their projects and products.
The rKey Panel is an easy way to add a robust key panel array to your project, providing an easy to use non-mechanical touch switch for environmentally sealed environments and interactive displays such as music playback stations.
The rKey Panel's capacitive keys are self-calibrating, and extremely robust for the harshest environments.
The rKey Panel can be mounted behind various materials - plastics, wood, and glass to a suggested maximum thickness of 0.4". With an operating temperature range of -40C to +85C, it is suitable for various extreme environments.