- 5 Amp 1084 5 Volt Voltage Regulator
- MCU: Atmel ATmega644P (pico-power)
- 16 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- Total Flash Memory: 65536 bytes (64 KiB)
- Available Flash Memory: 63488 bytes (62 KiB)
- SRAM: 4096 bytes (4 KiB)
- EEPROM: 2048 bytes (2 KiB)
- 2 Hardware Serial Ports
- DS1307 RTC (Real Time Clock) On-board (optional)
- User selectable power - battery, DC adapter, or USB
- USB connector
- 4 Servo connectors
- 5 Push buttons
- 5 LEDs
- 1 RGB LED
- 1 Light Sensor
- 1 RC Filter Circuit
- 3 Configurable Grove connectors
- Slide potentiometer
- Control headers for Rogue Robotics LCHB - H-bridge motor controller
- Extra I/O headers
- Arduino™ expansion header
- Arduino™ IDE compatible (core download required)
- Electronics education
- Computer programming education
- Rapid prototyping
- Tangible media
- Interactive art
The Rapscallion is an educational Arduino™ compatible, Atmel microcontroller board from Rogue Robotics.
The Rapscallion is an Atmel ATmega644P based board which provides full shield support while adding more I/O and 4 dedicated LEDs and push buttons. Running at 16 MHz, and with an on-board TWI (aka I2C) controlled Real Time Clock (RTC - optional), the unit is designed to provide educational expansion opportunity and robotics control.
The ATmega644P provides more I/O and 2 hardware serial ports that can also function as master SPI ports.
There is space for a breadboard, and comes with LEDS (including 1 RGB LED), push-buttons, a light sensor, an RC filter circuit, and a slider potentiometer to make it easy to create educational projects.